Fifty. That is the number of days we have been in Washington State. Instead of writing a blog post about 50 things, how about I stick to just 10?
1. I love living in an area where the people are from everywhere, have wildly different opinions about things, but still say “thanks” and “nice to meet you.” It feels like what America should be everywhere you go.
2. I love that everything is so green. It makes you appreciate life despite, or possibly because of, all the rain.
3. I love that we can spend time together as a family and that my husband is not deployed (at least for now).
4. I absolutely love that I can walk a trail from my house to the beach.
5. I love how happy this dog gets when we walk together.
6. I love having a walk-in closet.
7. I love that my boys know how to make the most of a rainy climate..
8. I love that we have seen a ton of wildlife already, including a coyote and…
9. I love that every once in a while “the mountain is out.”
10. I love that you get to come along with us, no matter where you are, because of this great thing called blogging.
You can see 10 things others are talking about over at OhAmanda.
What do you love most about where you are right now?