Back in January I made a commitment to read through the Bible in 90 Days. While our cross-country move, some back issues and general not-sticking-to-it have meant I haven’t quite finished, I am persevering. I will finish and you will probably be the first to know.
I have read a few other books this year but once again I find the stack on my nightstand out-pacing my reading speed. While my back situation is currently limiting my lifestyle, I am hoping I can make significant progress on my reading goals. I do best when I feel I have accountability in goals, so for fun I thought I would share a list of books currently in my stacks. Most of these are patiently waiting on my nightstand or hall table. Some are on my Kindle or its corresponding wishlist. I have found that adding books to my wishlist is the simplest way for me to keep track of books I would like to read when I won’t allow myself to buy anymore.
1. The Bible in 90 Days (Kindle Version)-Finished, read about it here.
2. 1000 Gifts – Ann Voskamp (finish)
3. 31 Days to Clean – SarahMae
4. The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done – Monica Ramirez Basco, PhD (probably should be right under my Bible reading) *
5. How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World – Jordan Christy *
6. Maximize Your Mornings – Kat (free e-book)
7. The art of EATING IN – Cathy Erway *
8. When God’s People Pray – Jim Cymbala (finish)
9. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years – Donald Miller
10. Quitter – Jon Acuff
If I finish these before the summer is over, I’ll be moving on to Weird by Craig Groeschel.
Today I’m linking up with Oh Amanda and her Top Ten Tuesday.
What’s the best book you have read lately? What is on your must-read list for the summer?
*Copy courtesy of the local library