3 in 30 Week 28 Update
It’s been a short week since I shared my July goals, but here is this week’s update. I enjoyed another afternoon at the pool with the kids and a fun scavenger hunt with our local PWOC groups! It was also my birthday this week. I had lunch with a mentor in my business and ended the day with a Southern Style dinner followed by carrot cake brought by my sweet friend Amanda.
Create a Digital Scrapbook of 2011
I haven’t worked on this goal yet, I plan to sort through photos of each month over the coming week.
Workout 3 Times Weekly with No Weight Gain
I worked out twice and honestly, got lazy on Friday so I skipped the third workout. I had grand intentions of working out Saturday but we were happily surprised by a visit from family members. That meant I got a jumpstart on the cleaning and organizing I had planned for next week.
Plan Meals and Home Maintenance for the Month
This will be the primary focus for the coming week. I made a significant grocery shopping trip today and got a jumpstart on the cleaning but I need to do the following.
- Create a meal plan for two weeks
- Make several bulk meals for the freezer: waffles, enchiladas, etc.
- Print a chore schedule for the teens
- Coordinate calendars with my husband for our work, travel, and kids’ activities
- Coordinate rides, etc for kids during my travel time