3 in 30 Week 44 Update
Only 19 months ago, our kitchen in Pennsylvania looked like this…
Soon our kitchen here in Washington will look very similar and we have a mile-long task list. Those tasks definitely held most of my attention this week.
Start Each Day With Quiet Time
I studied about half of the days this week, but it should have been every day. It is actually a simple goal. The only thing keeping me from achieving it is my own discipline.
Hold An Open House
I have the date and time picked out for this, and will begin sending invites tomorrow. This will be much smaller than I have held in previous years since we haven’t lived here for long.
Prepare For Our Move
Several of our accomplishments include:
- Putting a deposit down on our new home in Georgia
- Completing a minor tune-up on our new-to-us washer/dryer
- Purging a large garbage bag of clothes from our master closet
- Arranging for a donation to a local MOPS group of some of my craft supplies
- Recycling about 50 pounds of magazines, papers, etc.
- Planning meals around the food in our freezer and pantry
- Getting some needed maintenance done on our vehicles
- Cleaning all the blinds and windows in the house
- Taking down and cleaning curtains and cloth shower curtains (the house has blinds)
- Requesting dates for the movers
- Starting school paperwork
- Stopping by about half a dozen offices necessary for out-processing
- Listing several items on Craigslist (free and for sale)
Have you ever moved during the holiday season?